cost of service or repairs are completely
visible and clear on screen.
21st March 2006.
Servicing is an essential part of
ensuring your car stays in tip-top condition.
Now, the process couldn’t be easier
with Renault being the first manufacturer in the UK to
introduce a new hassle-free Service Booking Online
facility which allows customers to book vehicle servicing
with their preferred Renault dealer and obtain quotes
online, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Renault’s new Service Booking Online
enables customers to:
- Check which service their vehicle is
- Book a service,
- Book a specific workshop time slot with their local
- Request pick-up and delivery of their vehicle if
- Request a courtesy car,
- Confirm the cost of the next service for their specific
model and version,
- View each component of the service, priced and visible
- Request additional repair work to be carried out if
- Book an MOT (technical check, compulsory if the
vehicle is over three years old),
- Confirm the cost of the MOT,
- Print booking details and receive an email confirmation.
The service is simple to use and only
takes a few minutes to register. Customers log on to the
dedicated website, www.service.renault.co.uk,
where they choose a log in, secure password and enter
their details. A choice of nearby Renault dealers is
presented for the customer to choose their preferred
After completing their vehicle details
such as registration number, current and annual mileage,
whether the vehicle is a company car, Service Booking
Online will return a confirmation of the vehicle and what
version it is and advise when the customer’s next
service is due. If there is more than one Renault vehicle
in the family, customers can add these vehicles too.
Selisik Ergin, Director, Services &
Quality, Renault UK, said, “Maintaining your vehicle by
sticking to the manufacturer’s servicing schedule is
crucial and Renault’s convenient Service Booking
Online... also offers increased choice and the cost of the
customer’s service or repairs are completely visible and
clear on screen for them to see”.