Positionned at the top of the model's refinement offering, the Sonata Limited starts from a MSRP of US$26,525 (plus $810 freight).
The Sonata Limited gets the same 2.4-litre engine of the Sonata SE and Sonata Sport, as well all of the SE Popular Equipment package features plus, also as standard:
• 17-inch alloy wheels with 215/55R17 all-season tires, rocker panel extensions with chrome molding, chrome-tipped dual exhaust, metal door sill plates;
• Blind Spot Detection (BSD) with Rear-cross Traffic Alert and Lane Change Assist, LED taillights, heated side mirrors with turn signal indicators,
• hands-free smart trunk auto open, proximity key entry with push-button start, auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink and compass, chrome exterior door handles with welcome light;
• dual automatic temperature control, auto up/down (sequential) passenger front window, instrument cluster hood and door panel insert stitching, woodgrain appearance interior trim, chrome interior door handles, leather seating surfaces, 6-way power passenger seat, heated front and rear seats, leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, floor console-mounted rear vents, rear side window sunshades, Dimension premium audio system with 7 speakers including a subwoofer and external amplifier.
Two optional packages are available for the 2015 Sonata Limited. The Technology Package ($3,500, MSRP) includes:
• a panoramic sunroof, high-gloss window surround, HID xenon headlamps;
• 8-inch navigation system featuring voice command technology, HD radio technology, improved touch sensitivity, navigation and map split display, navigation with junction view lane guidance, Apple Eyes Free Siri integration, Wi-Fi client for downloading apps;
• SiriusXM Travel Link with a 3-month complimentary subscription. It allows access to traffic information, sports scores, weather, stock prices, fuel prices and local movie times;
• Blue Link telematics system,
• 400-watt Infinity premium audio system with 10 speakers,
• 4.2-inch Color LCD Multi-Info Display & Electroluminescent Gauges,
• memory for driver seat and outside mirrors preferred positions, ventilated front seats, heated steering wheel.